Monday 25 January 2016

Hello!




Welcome to my blog!

I’ve been planning to write my own blog for quite some time now, but never knew how to start or even what to expect. It's a new year and I decided that I should at least try and see how everything goes. 

My name is Sandra, 21 years old. For about 2 years I studied Economics, but it really was not my thing so I decided to study something that I'm passionate and interested in. Last year I started studying Interior Design and I finally feel that I am  on the right track in my life. 


This blog will be a place where I will post everything about interiors and design in general that inspires me. This blog I made in the first place for my self, but I will be very happy and thankful if there will be somebody who will enjoy my blog posts. 

Later this year I’m planning to move to UK and I am thinking that maybe I should blog about it, because those will be great memories that I can share and look back in the future.

If you want to find me somewhere else:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SandraArtsy 
(I never really used it, but I will try to use it more)


If you have pinterest, twitter or maybe you make YouTube videos and you want me to check them out then comment down below.




Sandra A.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 21 FLAT. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig